Impact Online is a highly engaging and educational app-based remote game where teams focus on the 17 UN sustainable development goals.
Teams select from a variety of tasks related to challenges such as:
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Gender Equality
- Quality Education
- Clean Water & Sanitation
- Affordable & Clean Energy
- Decent Work & Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation, & Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequities
- Sustainable Communities & Cities
- Responsible Consumption & Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace, Justice & Strong Institutions
- Partnerships for the Goals
Team members divide up the tasks, submit their attempts to gain points, and climb up the leaderboard. We announce the results and celebrate the winning team. Then, we share the cumulative team points (impacts) as a powerful finale. The group learns how their total ‘impact giving’ will be distributed through our nominated charity Buy One Give One. Teams will leave this event with a better understanding of the 17 UN sustainable development goals.
See what’s going on in the team-building industry! Check out our blog here.
Who is Impact Online suitable for?
- In-person/Remote/Hybrid Team Building
- Groups from 6 - unlimited
- All organizations and backgrounds
- Event duration from 1.5 hours
Benefits & Outcomes
- Team building with purpose
- Diversity and inclusion
- Value individual differences
- Effective virtual communication
- Memorable shared experience
- Build trust and success