In one hour, we will teach you to create two perfect drinks. In your Masterclass, we will highlight how to create a classic Martini and also showcase a fun variation using similar ingredients to make you look like a pro-mixologist for your next cocktail party.
Step #1: Have your Cocktail or Mocktail kit opened and ready with equipment listed to the right on hand.
Step #2: Ensure that your technology works and everything is plugged in or charged.
Step #3: Ensure you have video and chat enabled.
Step #4: Get dressed to impress and ready to drink Martinis!
What you need:
- Set up your workspace in your kitchen. Preferably near a burner or stove top
- Access to running water
- 1 x Cutting board
- 1 x Pairing knife or similar
- 1 x Peeler (good to have but not essential)
- 1 x Small pot
- 1 x Strainer
- 1 x Small bowl filled with ice
- 1 x Rocks glass or similar
- 2 x Martini glass or wine glass or champagne flute
- 2 x Cups of white sugar
- 1 x Egg
- Some ice in a bowl
- 2 x Small side plates
- Measuring cups
- 1 x Teaspoon
- 1 x Wooden spoon