In one hour, we will teach you to create two perfect drinks which will take you straight to Margaritaville. In your Masterclass, we will highlight the original classic and also showcase some fun at home variations to make you look like a pro-mixologist for your next cocktail party.
Step #1: Have your Cocktail or Mocktail kit opened and ready with equipment listed to the right on hand.
Step #2: Ensure that your technology works and everything is plugged in or charged.
Step #3: Ensure you have video and chat enabled.
Step #4: Get dressed for drinking Margaritas in Mexico!
What you need:
- Set up your workspace in your kitchen. Preferably near a burner or stove top
- Access to running water
- 1 x Cutting board
- 1 x Pairing knife or similar
- 1 x Peeler (good to have but not essential)
- 1 x Small pot
- 1 x Strainer
- 1 x Small bowl filled with ice
- 1 x Rocks glass or similar
- 2 x Martini glass or wine glass or champagne flute
- 2 x Cups of white sugar
- 1 x Egg
- Some ice in a bowl
- 2 x Small side plates
- Measuring cups
- 1 x Teaspoon
- 1 x Wooden spoon