People are arguably the most important part of any organisation; they are certainly the heart and soul!
Your challenge is to bring that heart and soul to the HR REBOOTED logo and submit an image of yourself doing something you enjoy; a hobby, a passion or a pastime. The images are then compiled to render an artistic representation of the HR REBOOTED logo.
- Take 2-4 photos on a white background and 2-4 photos on a black background.
- Take photos with as close to matching the black and white background colours as possible. Try to fill the entire background with the colour. You can hang a sheet / cloth or find a wall, floor or background scenery that matches.
- Landscape images required to avoid heavy cropping of portrait photos.
- It is advisable to get someone else to take the picture for you.
- When taking multiple photos with the same colour background, use different props or poses to make the photos look different.
- It is helpful if you can rename your photos with your name before uploading them. For example; “Bill Smith 1.jpg”, “Bill Smith 2.jpg” etc... (always place your name first).
- Only upload high res images (but please be mindful of image MBs).
- Say CHEESE!
Once you have taken and renamed your images you will need to upload them to the event Dropbox folder. There are two ways to do this:
- UPLOAD LINK - If your images are on a PC or Mac, then the easiest option is to click this link. It will open the file request page for the event Dropbox folder where you can upload your images.
- If you have taken the images using your phone you can still use the link provided above, however, it may be simpler to use the QR code below. Method: Open the camera on your phone and centre the QR code in the image frame (you don't need to take a picture). You may need to change the distance to the image before your phone recognises the image as a QR code. When it does a link will appear on your screen which you will be able to click on to go to the image upload area.
The QR code recognition tool may need to be enabled for some makes and models of phone. A good tutorial can be found here.
Your photographs will not be used in any publication, print ads, direct-mail pieces, electronic media (e.g. video, Internet, Web site) or other form of promotion in perpetuity without remuneration or further consent.