In iBuild Hybrid, the end goal is to pass information through a communication chain to create a replica of a model, without seeing it!
Each team has a remote player, the Architect who connects to the team through their digital device. The information flows from ‘Architects’, passing to ‘Couriers’ and finally to the ‘Builders’.
Fun communication barriers, a strict project deadline, and last-minute role switch ruling all add to the pressure of producing an accurate result.
Each participant plays a vital role in the success of their team.
Who is iBuild suitable for?
- Groups from 4 to unlimited
- All organizations, ages & backgrounds
- Event duration from 1.5 - 3 hours
- Competitive or collaborative teams
Benefits & Outcomes?
- Virtual, face to face and non-verbal communication skills
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- Cross Functional Co-Operation