In this one hour Rum Mixology Master Class we will highlight two different styles of rum libations. The Joey inspired Real Peach Bellini will take you to the Grand Canal in Venezia on a hot summers day. The Cinnamon Smoked Old Fashioned is a fun twist on a classic. Spirit driven, smooth and balanced.
Meet your Mixologist
Wendy McGuinness is an award-winning mixologist, who has competed and represented companies such as Grey Goose, Jameson, Beefeater and Hennessy. For the past 12 years, Wendy has been working in the Vancouver restaurant scene and has help develop multiple cocktail programs for some of the country’s top restaurants, including Chambar, Bai Bei and Kissa Tanto.
Step #1: Have your Cocktail or Mocktail kit opened and ready with equipment listed to the right on hand.
Step #2: Ensure that your technology works and everything is plugged in or charged.
Step #3: Ensure you have video and chat enabled.
What you need:
- Set up your workspace in your kitchen. Preferably near a burner or stove top
- Access to running water
- 1 x Cutting board
- 1 x Large mason jar with sealable lid
- A Lighter
- 1 x Pairing knife or similar
- 1 x Peeler (good to have but not essential)
- 1 x Small pot
- 1 x Strainer
- 1 x Small bowl filled with ice
- 1 x Rocks glass or similar
- 2 x champagne flute or wine glass
- 2 x Small side plates
- Measuring cups
- 1 x Teaspoon
- 1 x Wooden spoon