- 4 cups fancy flake coconut
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (300ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cups dark melting chocolate chips
- sea salt (optional)
Yields: 30 Cookies
- Preheat - oven to 350 F
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium size bowl add the coconut and flour until mixed well
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Drop one tablespoon balls onto a baking sheet, 2 inches apart
- Flatten each cookie dough with fork
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden
- While the cookies are baking, heat a medium pot of water to simmer
- Add chocolate chips to a medium bowl and place on top of the simmered water. Use a double boiler if you have one.
- Melt the chocolate stirring with a stainless spoon
- Let baked cookies cool on baking sheet until cool
- Dip half the cookie in the melted chocolate and set to cool.
- Sprinkle sea salt over chocolate dipped cookie (Optional)